Love Letter Books (Guest Post on Or So She Says)
  

Love Letter Books (Guest Post on Or So She Says)

My guest post on Or So She Says goes up today! Please head over there and check it out! I'd love it if you would support me by commenting over there and letting me know what you think! :)

The post is about Love Letter Books- you'll have to click over there to see the details!



And despite the fact that this is not Friday, I want to do a little feature on Or So She Says:


I've subscribed to this blog for quite a few months now and I've really enjoyed it! The whole blog is basically a collection of great ideas that are useful in all kinds of different areas of a woman's life (recipes, deals, ideas, tips tutorials, the list goes on!). They have contests over there, too, and I actually won one! (a post will come eventually about that).

Definitely check them out- I think you'll like them! (And today is a great day to check them out, with yours truly as the poster.. hint.. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Heather, Thank you for commenting on my blog today. Isn't it funny how comments can make you feel all warm and fuzzy? Anway, I'm just starting out with my blog so comments are very much appreciated. By the way, your photography is lovely. If I lived in your neck of the woods I would totally hire you :)

    The Redhead (Sarah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to stop by and see this little post! You did a great job, thanks so much! We would love to have you again. :)

    Mariel
    www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature!! I just read it - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment- I love reading them! :)
~Heather Lynne

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *